When any injury occurs to you or a family member it can be considered catastrophic. There are some injuries, however, that can be life-changing and permanent requiring a lifetime of care, medical equipment and special accommodations at home. The complexities of these injuries cannot just include the physical pain, loss of income and tremendous stress on everyone involved but could require your home to be handicapped accessible to wheelchairs or other durable medical equipment. In such cases the advice of an experienced litigator is crucial in making legal decisions.
While Sarkis Law understands that compensation alone will not solve all problems, it can assist in dealing with the catastrophic injury and the issues that surround it. We can assist if your situation involves such things as:
- Traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord injury leading to paraplegia, quadriplegia or paralysis
- A severed limb or an injury requiring amputation
- Serious back injury, including disk ruptures, herniation’s or fractures
- Burns and electrical injuries
- Loss of an eye or loss of vision